Worcester • Colby Avenue • Criminal investigation • WBZ-TV • Boston
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any specific information about a criminal investigation on Colby Avenue in Worcester involving WBZ-TV in Boston. It's possible that the incident you're referring to is either recent or hasn't been widely covered in public news sources up until my knowledge cutoff in September 2021.
If there has been a recent development or if you have any more details about the investigation, I recommend checking local news sources in the Worcester or Boston area for the most up-to-date information. They may have the latest news on any criminal investigations happening in that region.
I apologize for any confusion. As an AI language model, I don't have access to real-time news or updates beyond my last knowledge update in September 2021. Therefore, I cannot provide information on any specific incidents, criminal investigations, or developments that may have occurred after that time.
If you have any additional details or context about the situation you are referring to, please provide them, and I will do my best to assist you based on the information I have. Alternatively, I suggest checking local news sources, such as the websites of WBZ-TV or other news outlets in the Boston area, for the most recent and accurate information on any criminal investigations in Worcester.


Comments
Post a Comment